Sunday, June 14, 2009

BBQ Chicken and Hash Browns

I got this recipe from the fresh hash brown package - it sounded good and easy, and it was. I would imagine that they would put really good recipies on their own package, wouldn't you?

Mix package of fresh hash browns with 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar, (I always shred my own, much tastier and I know what kind of cheese I am adding) 1 medium onion finely chopped, (saute first for a milder flavor) and 2 T of olive oil, Toss with S & P. and place in bottom of casserole, sprayed with PAM(c).

Place 4 cut up boneless & skinless chicken breasts on top of the potatoes, spread you favorite BBQ sauce on the chicken, I used Sweet Baby Ray's, and cover with foil, shiny side down, and bake at 400 for 4o minutes.

Serve with a veggie or a small salad. So good and easy.

Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Visited Costco this week and saw Baby Ray's barbeque sauce, two bottles for under $5.oo. Good deal if you are a griller!

    ReplyDelete